12/07/2014

Premo Review

Clay #3. Sculpey Premo


Different from Sculpey III, Premo is a much firmer and tougher clay. I really enjoy this clay as it takes up a majority of my clay stock. I love this clay mostly because of its being harder than another clay I enjoy, Sculpey III. It is different to work with and is better for a lot of sculpting methods if you don't mind successive kneading to get it to a pliable consistency. Also, this clay is quite a bit stronger than others and wont break as easily. When I first tried out this clay, I really was in a bind because when I made rather thin projects from other clay, they easily cracked or broke under pressure. This clay stood up to the challenge much better, especially with a good glazing for extra protection. I highly recomend this clay to anyone, beginner or expert! It's simply fantastic. Retail price starts at about $1.50

Photo Credit: http://www.stuff4cakes.ie/images/premo-orange_61352.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Rose FlowerCute Green Bow Tie PointerAwesome Lime Sharp PointerTeal Glitter PointerTeal Glitter PointerTeal Glitter PointerCute Black Bow Tie PointerCute Black Bow Tie PointerCute Black Bow Tie PointerCute Black Bow Tie PointerCute Black Bow Tie Pointer